Price And Quantity
- 90 INR/Piece
- 5000 Piece
- 1 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India
Product DescriptionSkin Graft Knives
Our Skin Graft Knives are made and accessible in both tempered steel and carbon steel materials. It is outlined to fit waston, Braithwaite and cobbett handles. We provide these knives in box of 10 pieces. Besides, each knife is separately packed in V.C. I paper wrapped that is basically a medial class pouch. This consists of a stem and handle on which an adjustable roller is mounted for modifying the blade holder and graft thickness. The offered Skin Graft Knives is mainly utilized for splitting skin for grafting applications for raw surface coverage made of clean granulations or healthy vascularized to accomplish healing as well as limit disability and deformity.
Available in both Carbon and Stainless Steel, we have developed expertise in the field of supplying high quality skin graft blades/knives. Designed to fit Braithwaite, Cobbett & Watson handles. We Supplied knives sterile in box of 10. Individually V.C. I paper wrapped, packed in a medial grade pouch.
Features: Made of stainless steel. It consists of a handle and stem, on which is mounted and adjustable roller, for adjusting the thickens of graft, and a blade holder.
Uses: It is used for taking split skin grafts used for coverage of raw surface composed of healthy vascularized or clean granulations to obtains healing and limit deformity and disability
Procedure: After preparing the donor site as in any operative case, the limp is held firmly by the assistant. The surgeon places a wooden board just in front of the skin grafting knife as shown in figure. The Ribbel's Skin Grafting Knife is held pressed firmly against the skin and the graft is removed with a steady to and for sawing motion. The desired thickness of the graft can be obtained by adjusting the depth of the knife. A very thin graft is translucent and the knife blade underneath appears bluish grey in colour. It leaves behind numerous small closely packed or confluent bleeding points. A thicker graft appears white and the bleeding points on the donor surface are few and far between. The Subcutaneous fat is seen in case if a full thickness graft.
MINI SKIN GRAFT SURGICAL BLADE Fits no.3 handle fitment, 5cm long cutting edge (optional both side sharp edge), Available with or without plastic handle, made from stainless steel, supplied sterile 10 pcs in a box.
RECOMENDATIONS FOR CLEANING AND STERILIZATION OF SURGICAL HANDLES
- Where appropriate, surgical handles should be thoroughly using warm soapy water
- To avoid damage to the handles during cleaning or sterilization a tumbling action is not recommended
- Handles that have been cleaned should the thoroughly inspected for any damage or wear.
- Re- Sterilization of surgical skin graft knife handles by moist heat should be carried out in accordance with BS EN 554 : 1994
- Before use, all handles should be checked and inspected to ensure that the blade is attached to the handle correctly and securely
- Handles that have become worn or damaged should not be used
- The equipment must be operated under the jurisdiction of a qualified or licensed person and by an operator who has the skill required for the medical procedure, and that he or she must act according to the operating procedure defined by the qualified or licensed person.
- Sterilize before use.
20th Mile Jatheri Road,
Phone No.: +91-130-2368060 / 3204399