|Home||» Products||» Surgical Blades||» Skin Graft Blade|
Skin Graft Blade
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 2 - 200 INR
Skin Graft Blade
With optimum support of knowledgeable and experienced professionals, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply an extensive assortment of Skin Graft Blade. This blade is precisely manufactured and designed with the help of modern techniques by utilizing superior quality basic material under the strict guidance of our experienced professionals. The offered blade is widely used in medical centers for cutting or tearing in surgery. Besides, the provided Skin Graft Blade can be availed for us in numerous specifications to meet the needs of the clients.
Available in both Carbon and Stainless Steel, we have developed expertise in the field of supplying high quality skin graft blades/knives.
- Light weight, Sharp edges, High strength
- Corrosion resistance, Adjustable blade holder
- Consists of a handle and stem.
- Made of stainless steel
- Mounted & adjustable roller
- Used for coverage of raw surface
- To obtain healing and limit deformity and disability,
- Used for taking split skin grafts
The limp is held firmly by the assistant, as in any operative case after preparing the donor site. Just in front of the skin grafting knife, the surgeon places a wooden board. Against the skin, the Ribbel's Skin Grafting Knife is firmly pressed and with a steady to and for sawing motion, the graft is removed. By adjusting the depth of the knife, the desired thickness of the graft can be obtained. The knife blade appears bluish Grey in color and a very thin graft is translucent. It leaves behind numerous small closely packed bleeding points and a thicker graft appears white. In case if a full thickness graft, the Subcutaneous fat is seen.
Designed to fit Braithwaite, Cobbett & Watson handles. Available in both Carbon and Stainless Steel Supplied sterile in box of 10. Individually V.C. I paper wrapped, packed in a medial grade pouch.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
20th Mile Jatheri Road,
Phone No.: +91-130-2368060 / 3204399